Liner Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
At that price, definitely worth a try.
Nice find.

yello

Liner gloves are an essential bit of kit imho. I find that liners under windproof gloves can be more comfortable than full on winter gloves. It's the layering principal Plus gives you the option of removal if it warms up - I hate having sweaty hands!

I wear Decathlon ones but there are no shortage of places than sell them. Silk ones are good but they don't wear as well ime. No, they clearly don't have to be 'cycling specific' either - but hand specific helps. ;)

OP
OP
G

GJT

Über Member
I used my Arco liner gloves for first time this morning, underneath my Aldi winter gloves- proper toasty!:smile:

Feck !
Coming home today into that biting headwind i had my aldi winter gloves with a liner glove and my fingers were still numb !
don't worry - the waterproof winters (without liner) came back out yesterday for the blizzard I cycled through in the afternoon.:whistle:
not sure about today yet, at least not yet. suspect just the longfingered summer gloves this afternoon, but probably back to (non waterproof) winters this evening.

I used my Arco liner gloves for first time this morning, underneath my Aldi winter gloves- proper toasty!:smile:
Thanks for the tip - I know it's an old thread but such is the wonder of the search engine.
I have some fairly old Gore liners. They are a quality item but my hands froze on a short London ride today and it strikes me that with advances in materials (my thin Altura top is good to approaching zero with just a thin wool base layer) there should be something that will block wind better.
If you have any update on your road test GJT feel free to post.
Anyone else used them?
Turns out that that outfit, which I had never heard of, has a branch not too far away from me,

Top Bottom