Liquid or bar which do you prefer?

Liquid soap or bar of soap which do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Sandpaper for me.

subaqua

What’s the point
at a tangent I prefer to be in a bar partaking dark amber liquid .

and as your post gel in the shower, bar in the bath or if having a "stand up wash"

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Pears Transparent...the sweet smell of cleanliness. Although I do use one of those pink scrunchy nylon scourer things, so I'm not a complete traditionalist.

Brandane

Legendary Member
There is only one cleaning product worth buying:
th

subaqua

What’s the point
or you could be like the person who shall remain nameless and fill your colleagues shower gel bottle with granulated heavy duty hand cleaner when they leave their bag unattended in the office. :whistle::evil::rofl:

Once your soap has pinged out your hand and shot out the shower like a bullet, skidding under the furthest recess of the bathroom cupboard, you'll use a bottle.

Soap in a bath is just about acceptable but even then it can shoot up the end of the bath like a farking rocket launch and straight into the toilet: Arse!! Not that I've done that...

vickster

Legendary Member
Liquid for washing hands, soap and bubble bath in the *erm* bath, shower gel in the *erm* shower :rain:

ANT 666

Trying to re member
Liquid in basin, bar in shower, baths AAARRG never. Last bath 10 years ago no shower in Moscow hotel room.

Top Bottom