Littering scumbags...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Was this intentional? It's brilliant either way. :biggrin:
ooops, rubbish typing!!:laugh:

OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
[QUOTE 4960837, member: 9609"]How convinced are you that it was a chance occurrence and not someone trying to drop the can onto you ? Idiots dropping stuff from bridges onto vehicles below is not that uncommon (it was endemic 20 years ago). Being nearly hit by a drinks can by accident is bad enough, its a 1000x worse if it was intentional.[/QUOTE]

In the past I have been the target of 'yoofs' yobbing tomatoes from a road bridge and also some twats lobbing balloon filled water bombs from their back garden before. Seriously, they have the potential to cause a bad accident as the path is heavily used all the time by a mix of people.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
It's sad that no-one will be interested.. the state of the roads and laybys in the countryside around me is shocking. I recently saw a skip lorry coming towards me and the driver lobbed his brown McDonalds bag of rubbish out of his driver's window, straight under the wheels of oncoming traffic which then very efficiently separated it out into its constituent bits before spreading them across the road.
It's not McDonalds' fault, but they do seem to attract the most brain dead and "couldn't give a toss about anyone" diners. Layby contents consist of almost 100% McDonalds rubbish near me. Although if we had a KFC I'd imagine they'd be running it close.

wisdom

Guru
Councils should charge all fast food outlets a modest charge for the mess their customers leave.On my daily commute there are endless Maccie d wrappers festooned across the various roads.Council litter pick em.without them being included they wouldn't pick much.
Rant over

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It's not McDonalds' fault, but they do seem to attract the most brain dead and "couldn't give a toss about anyone" diners. Layby contents consist of almost 100% McDonalds rubbish near me.
Well, they don't give a toss about what they put in their own bodies, so what would you expect? ;)

Although if we had a KFC I'd imagine they'd be running it close.
We've KFC and McDonalds facing off across the A149 a few miles away (on The Retail Wasteland That Nicer Shops Forgot). Mucky D waste outnumbers KFC many times over. Could it be as simple as people thinking the Mucky D remains will decompose quickly (so it's OK to throw in a hedge like people do banana skins) while they know the bones in a KFC box or bucket will take much longer? Or is it that the KFC has bright red bins next to their gleaming building that you look at while waiting, while Mucky D has stealthy black bins around the outer edge of their carp ark?

classic33

Leg End Member
In the past I have been the target of 'yoofs' yobbing tomatoes from a road bridge and also some twats lobbing balloon filled water bombs from their back garden before. Seriously, they have the potential to cause a bad accident as the path is heavily used all the time by a mix of people.
Yobbing?

Top Bottom