Little ole wine drinker me (us?)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
To celebrate a French 1,2 went with this last night.... lovely it was too,easy to drink 😁
Aldi and pretty sure it was around the six quid price.
IMG_20240514_223919592_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_223930637_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240514_223930637_HDR.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
To celebrate a French 1,2 went with this last night.... lovely it was too,easy to drink

CdR is reliably consistently good. More grenache (aka garnacha/garnatxa) you like, see!
For not much more £, especially on a 1,2 win at the bookies, go up to CdR Villages or even a named CdR village (village name will be on the label), you get similar but better.

PK99

Legendary Member
CdR is reliably consistently good. More grenache (aka garnacha/garnatxa) you like, see!
For not much more £, especially on a 1,2 win at the bookies, go up to CdR Villages or even a named CdR village (village name will be on the label), you get similar but better.

I have a liking for Vinsobres, from Maison Jaume in particular. Split fro CdR a number of years ago as a separate appellation. They make the Wine Society house CdR. WS stock other Jaume wines also.

Adam4868

Guru
And...any comment?
The Puttanesca was gorgeous....the wine not too bad either 😁
Seriously it was lovely....smooth and easy to drink,I know the owner and knew it would be ok.He was more interested in telling me about the glasses we were drinking from.How he'd bought them when over in Naples, traditional wine glasses..
Lovely night though.

Top Bottom