Live Cycle Chat room ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
No webcams.We will lose that air of mystery.Is he or she really a cycling God/Godess with long blonde flowing locks of hair.Or a paunchy old git with a runny nose and squint and going bald.No one i know by the way.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
postman said:
No webcams.We will lose that air of mystery.Is he or she really a cycling God/Godess with long blonde flowing locks of hair.Or a paunchy old git with a runny nose and squint and going bald.No one i know by the way.
Damn! And there was I buffing my pump in readiness! :biggrin:

Moonlight

It's a good idea. I have designed 4 forums so far, 2 of which have had live chatroom, 2 of which are still active. The hint is there =P.

They are great function if you get the right software, and they can be a lot more fun than forums because the witty remarks are so much quicker =].

If it goes ahead give me a PM and I can advise Shaun or whoever on software, the chatboxs don't work, but the chatrooms do.

bonj2

Moonlight said:
It's a good idea. I have designed 4 forums so far, 2 of which have had live chatroom, 2 of which are still active. The hint is there =P.

They are great function if you get the right software, and they can be a lot more fun than forums because the witty remarks are so much quicker =].

If it goes ahead give me a PM and I can advise Shaun or whoever on software, the chatboxs don't work, but the chatrooms do.
just knock one up anyway yourself, shaun won't mind. in fact he'd probably be grateful, one less job for him.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't do live chat, too fast moving for me. I process the conversations far too slowly to keep up and I also can't type quickly enough. That is why I like forums. For me it is the easiest way for me to talk with more then one person at a time.

Top Bottom