Live Rocket Launch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
So what's the vapor that's being released before launch? It's not going to be steam. Nitrogen ? For cooling liquid propellant?

classic33

Leg End Member
First attempt "shot down" by the Bureau of Land Management.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Ha.. I was just reading that and watched the video.
Lunacy lives.

I like the fact that people like this exist, it makes the world interesting. I am glad he is not spending my money though. If he wanted to see the curvature of the earth he could have gone to the beach or even sent up a weather balloon.

C R

Guru
I like the fact that people like this exist, it makes the world interesting. I am glad he is not spending my money though. If he wanted to see the curvature of the earth he could have gone to the beach or even sent up a weather balloon.

Ah, but those are all tricked up by the Round Earth Conspiracy(TM). He needs to make his vehicle from scratch, to see with his own eyes without the distorting devices used in the stuff all other mortals use.

I have seen it suggested he isn't a flat earther, but that he pretends to be one to get money from them.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
SpaceX is launching NASAs new planet finder. Launch originally set for today but postponed to Wednesday to allow CCers to catch up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/science/tess-nasa-spacex-launch.html
On that page, upcoming
Sync.jpg

Top Bottom