Liverpool v Chelsea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfox

Don't bet against Liverpool in the champions league!

If I had any, my money would be on three hours of dire boredom and Liverpool to proceed via a solitary, controversial, goal.

postman

Legendary Member
BTFB. As a leeds lad i have not forgotten Villa Park stupid ref.Nor Sprake under your arm Wembley.But i prefer the chelsea style of play.Give it a good go.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Liverpool, with a bit of luck.

It would be nice to make Abramovitch realise that there is more to building a top football club than outspending everyone else by a factor of ten. Nor could I put up with the "I've supported Chelsea all my life" luvvies and politicians grinning all over the tv screens.

mondobongo

Über Member
Its not going to be a walk in the park and we may well not have Gerrard for the first leg. The first leg is at Anfield this time which means we need to get a couple of goals scored before travelling down sarf to the Bridge of Money and Delusion. Chelsea are not playing out of their skins at the moment and rumours are there that Grant has lost the dressing room Liverpool are in meltdown interesting times ahead.

Dont write Barca off just yet either.

0-0 bore draw between two of the Fat Four.:biggrin:

walker

2-1 Liverpool. Both managers have something to prove this season as neither will win the league. Kuyt to score the first goal, and a Joe cole low drive to the bottom left corner

mondobongo

Über Member
Don't see this as a draw Liverpool will be looking to have a couple of goals in the bank for the away leg.

Top Bottom