Liverpool v Chelsea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
kuyt's just put one in!

Melvil

rubbish. poor riise!

Haven't taken an interest in Chelski since, well, they became Chelski really. And kicked out Ranieri. Saw the last 30 seconds of the match while waiting for a kebab. Absolutely hilarious
rofl.gif
I hope the red scum cry all the way to their well deserved thrashing at the Bridge. :wacko:}xx(:wacko:}:biggrin:

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Chuffy said:
Haven't taken an interest in Chelski since, well, they became Chelski really. And kicked out Ranieri. Saw the last 30 seconds of the match while waiting for a kebab. Absolutely hilarious
rofl.gif
I hope the red scum cry all the way to their well deserved thrashing at the Bridge. :wacko:}xx(:wacko:}:biggrin:

Chuffy, there is no hope for you, prepare to meet your maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
In recent years we have not done anything the easy way, being a Liverpool Fan ages you beyond your years. We were unlucky tonight but we should have killed them off when we had the chance.

In some ways it may be better to go to the bridge a little under the cosh rather than having a slender lead which we may have tried to protect. We must attack simple as that.

It is not over and we are taking El Nino to the bridge.

Rob S

You've got to hand it to Drogba...continuing to play through all those near fatal injuries he sustained last night!!

I'm sure we'll go through on penalties after doing the business at Chelsea....the question is will a Chelsea player score against us or will we have to do it for them!!

Top Bottom