Livestrong Jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, should be in the clothing topics but after seeing the shirt I fancy a ice cold pint of Strongbow for some reason.:smile:...so thst's no help to you Al.

Will1985

Über Member
Probably not going to happen unless you know someone going to America who can get one - the only ones I've seen in this country have come via that route.

The only possible place I can imagine them to be sold here is through NikeTown - LAF would want to keep them as in-house as possible given that the profits go to the foundation.

Danny

Legendary Member
Shipping from the US is only $11.69 = approx £7.

You can order them direct from the Livestrong foundation

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Ben M said:
as there's a lot of interest, would a group purchase be a good idea?

More chance of getting away without import duty on single orders. I'm sure a large group order would have the taxman sniffing :smile:

OP
OP
A

Al Fowler

montage said:
That kit looks HOT.

I don't want to look like a wannabe lance though :biggrin:

Sorry not much help either

I thought that myself but hey aslong as you like it then who cares eh....ive got the team cervelo test training jersey and it makes me look like a cervelo wanna be...but oh well.....people wear football shirts....

Will1985

Über Member
Al Fowler said:
I thought that myself but hey aslong as you like it then who cares eh....ive got the team cervelo test training jersey and it makes me look like a cervelo wanna be...but oh well.....people wear football shirts....
Haha - a clubmate and I passed two fairly slow riders yesterday in full Cervelo kit including helmet. Only as we got closer we saw they were also riding Cervelos :blush:. The wannabe look had gone a step too far for people who were clearly not cut to be pros.

johnnyh

Veteran
I reckon people should wear what they want if it makes them happy, it is a hobby trade and owning the kit is surely a major part of that hobby.
Same as Sunday league footballers in £100 boots innit.

Top Bottom