Living alone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
... don't need a spoon at all. Cold baked beans from the tin is a step too far though.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
I'm embracing my feminine side ...

(That's the only feminine embracing I get up to these days, apart from my sisters on our occasional get-togethers, and they don't count!)
You think females are more civilised?

When I was at university, a friend and I were looking to move house. The university accomodation office said there was two rooms available in a flat for seven. When they said the other residents were five first-year girls our eyes lit up. We went for a look, and I'm sorry to say, none of the worksurfaces in the kitchen could be seen, as they had disappeared under a sea of cartons, food wrappers, dirty crockery etc. etc.

We didn't move in, as it would've been worse than where we were (we were looking to move out of a place to get away from a very dirty and anti-social tenant). A few months later, the fire brigade was called to the flat we turned down after a fire broke out in the kitchen......

Cyclist33

I love it. I love the freedom to control my own little hutch and do what I want when I want, for instance playing loud music now that no one else I have ever lived with would have tolerated listening to.

Top Bottom