Living alone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I would not call myself a loser even though she took the house and left me in the clothes I stood up in, the biggest thing I got was my sanity restored.

Mate I was being 'sarcastic and juvenile' no offense intended, I live alone myself after what sounds like similar experiences.

:cheers:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I have a 660L bin hired from Sita outside the front door for mine . I was thinking of moving it to under the window to save letting the heat out now winter is here .

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I would not call myself a loser even though she took the house and left me in the clothes I stood up in, the biggest thing I got was my sanity restored.
Aint no such thing as sanity clause - (topical pun.)
cheers Karl, Groucho or full.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Dee do de aye
Dee do de aye
I don't have no time for no monkey business
Dee do de aye
Dee do de aye
I get so lonely lonely lonely lonely yeah
Got to be some good times ahead

Sorry if the jokes been done but I cant be bothered to read 22 pages.

All I'll say is living on your own is awesome.

You get to wake up and walk around the house without someone being there getting in the way
You get to watch whatever you want on TV
You get to cook for yourself and yourself alone.

On the other hand;

You have to wake up and walk around the house without someone being there getting in the way
You have to watch whatever you want on TV
You have to cook for yourself and yourself alone.

Roxy641

I haved lived alone and I would again if I got the chance. Whenever we say that in public I think people misunderstand that to mean
that we don't like meeting people. I love meeting people, but it is good (for me) to sometimes go off on my own (cycling or walking)
It never seems to be the cool thing to admit to people.

Steve.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/mar/30/the-rise-of-solo-living

I live alone and tbh mostly it sucks. But there are plus points, and I didn't realize so many people in the uk now live alone as well. Those on here that do may have different opinions to me (the it sucks comment) ...dunno...do you like it?

I have heard comments from those in relationships (particularly women), saying they would give anything to live alone, yet strangely those that say those things never seem to do it.

Given the choice I wouldnt live alone...would you? ........."

Top Bottom