Living on coffee??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
From the Mayo Clinic
"The bottom line: Be cautious about using caffeine products to help with weight loss. When used in moderation (400 milligrams or less) by healthy adults, caffeine is generally safe. But too much caffeine might cause nervousness, insomnia, nausea, increased blood pressure and other problems."

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Absolute madness...

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I once left a cup of coffee when I went away for a week. When I got back, I found a thick blue-green crust of mould living on my coffee. This information may be of limited use to you in your researches.
Yes, forgot about that twist. If you drink a coffee, and it spends too much time inside you, blue mould will form inside your guts, work its way out, and you'll turn into a Smurf... I swear! :eek:

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I once left a cup of coffee when I went away for a week. When I got back, I found a thick blue-green crust of mould living on my coffee. This information may be of limited use to you in your researches.
Doesn`t anything go mouldy if its left hanging around for a few days??

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Any alcohol->coffee->bike sequence will give me an odd kind of sight impairment. It's like how some people report migraines but it's painless. Nevertheless, I have had to stop riding until I can see where I'm going again. The sensible thing to do, obviously, is to cut down on the coffee.....

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I live on coffee...but I also live on food too. I estimate that some days I have at least 10 mugs of coffee. However, my work situation is different for the next three months so I'll probably be consuming less coffee. I wish coffee would hold off my hunger, if it did I'd be a few stone lighter lol.

Your body may be losing lean muscle tissue. Muscle weighs more than fat and a little loss of muscle will show on the scale but it's not real good for you. Learn about nutrition and eat healthy.

Top Bottom