Llandegla visit - Saturday 5th Aug.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just throwing this out there for anyone that might be interested.

Planning a visit to the Llandegla MTB centre on Saturday 5th Aug. I will be taking my two kids and possibly one of their mates so this won’t be a mega-fast balls-out blast around the circuit. Having said that, they have all been before and are not timid. Even my youngest lad is only 11 but is pretty good at throwing a bike around and just did the 60 mile Manchester-Blackpool ride a couple of weeks ago without breaking a sweat!

Not really thought things out too much yet but plan to get there for approx 10am and will do the full loop using any of the hardest trails that are open.

Weather forecast looks OK at the moment....

upload_2017-7-31_13-1-19.png

If any one fancies this then just post in here and when I have more time later I will start tagging people I can think of that might want to come along.

@smokeysmoo @dan_bo @potsy @Hacienda71 @fossyant for starters

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Would have come along but my folks joint 80th that day so no chance of a pass. Have a good ride. :okay:

si_c

Guru
Just so happens I'll be there with Mrs C and my Dad, he's trying out the e-MTB they have there. I'll be on a 26" GT probably, so if you see a guy on what looks like a clown bike, say hello. Not sure what time we're getting there, probably around 10.30ish though.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Typical! You bunch of lightweights, I knew you lot wouldn't have the balls for this. Never mind, I will single handedly inspire the next generation of awesome super cyclists and mold them in my own image.... :becool:

Top Bottom