Loads of stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member

Moss

Need a 100 mm white stem for my specialized road bike! Do you have one?

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Need a 100 mm white stem for my specialized road bike! Do you have one?

Sorry - no - but as soon as it stops raining I have quite a few more items to photograph and add to the listings.

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
More stuff added - cranksets, stems, saddles ... and some retro bits

Rob

Stephen brown

If Stem number 129 will fit 31.6mm handlebars i will take please if not already sold, have replied through the link on website

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
If Stem number 129 will fit 31.6mm handlebars i will take please if not already sold, have replied through the link on website

If you read the instructions on the website ... you need to contact me direct - yes I still have it and yes will fit those bars (but I'll double check when I hear fro

Yes they do - have e-mailed costs

Rob

Stephen brown

If you read the instructions on the website ... you need to contact me direct - yes I still have it and yes will fit those bars (but I'll double check when I hear fro

If u read my post you will see I have, thanks but I will leave it

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
22 Jan - a few more items and some revisions - and a very unusual Carradice gadget

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Yes - I take a 10 and a half in ordinary shoes

If you reply via the form on my website I can give you a postage cost ... and how to pay

Thanks

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
.... and yet more bits and pieces added today (and some more in the camera for the next day or two)

Rob

Top Bottom