Loads of stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Is there any particular reason you can't give a postage price here?

Just to clarify the situation here : the text at the top of the listing of items asks people that are interested to send a message via my website using a simple form - that way there is complete clarity and fairness - and if more than one person is after the same item it's crystal clear who was first to ask.

The items are listed on several fora, one of which has a very flaky and unreliable PM system, another reason for the contact process.

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Hey rob, just sent an order form regarding a few bits cheers
Phil

Yep - seen that thanks, and have replied .... BTW - more items were listed yesterday and today .... almost cleared my garage now!

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
@robgul
Great don't seem to have an email but will look at work tomorrow and get in touch if no luck, I may have miss typed my email..

email addy looks OK - may be worth checking any spam traps you have ..... warm-mail sometimes doesn't like our service provider's e-mail server :-(

I'll re-send anyway in a moment

Rob

lip03

Über Member
email addy looks OK - may be worth checking any spam traps you have ..... warm-mail sometimes doesn't like our service provider's e-mail server :-(

I'll re-send anyway in a moment

Rob
sorry Rob still nothing, I shal send another form over just to confirm I haven't miss spelled my email

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
sorry Rob still nothing, I shal send another form over just to confirm I haven't miss spelled my email

I've sent it from another of my email addresses - worst case, email me a phone number and I'll give you a call!

Rob

lip03

Über Member
I've sent it from another of my email addresses - worst case, email me a phone number and I'll give you a call!

Rob

Did you get my reply with my number rob?

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Did you get my reply with my number rob?

The phone number I saw was wrong! - I got the " this number has not been recognised" message on each of several attempts?

One of the items you wanted has gone - I still have the other (123) if you want to send the phone again via the PM system here I'll call you (but not until after about 1930 today Sunday)

Rob

lip03

Über Member
The phone number I saw was wrong! - I got the " this number has not been recognised" message on each of several attempts?

One of the items you wanted has gone - I still have the other (123) if you want to send the phone again via the PM system here I'll call you (but not until after about 1930 today Sunday)

Rob

Sorry for that Rob, I will leave it thanks

Top Bottom