lock it up or put your faith in god

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mrs roadrash is chef in a home for adults with mental health issues , the local priest turned up today on his bike. hope he has a better faith in god than his locking a bike up abilities
IMG_1757.JPG

classic33

Leg End Member
What's the line running across the picture?

Through the wheels, and this side of the bollard.

Brandane

Legendary Member
What's the line running across the picture?

Through the wheels, and this side of the bollard.
That, my son, is the lock of divine intervention. If thou art tempted to remove the priest's bike by dishonest methods, then that dark line will cut your "bits" off in retribution. Priest is not daft, he is merely laying temptation at the door of those deserving of punishment!

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Truly, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Or, as Ezekiel famously put it in his most well known work (25:17). "The cycle path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the poorly secured in the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's bicycle keeper and the finder of lost bikes. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to steal and destroy my brothers bike. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

winjim

Smash the cistern
Isn't Wigan where they caught that bloke shagging a postbox?
I knew a transvestite from that area. He had a Wigan address.

Top Bottom