Lois Griffin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Meet one of my cats, Lois Griffin.

We couldn't decide on a name so I said "let's switch on the TV and name her after the first female we see."

Fortunately, the TV was on ITV3 and not The History Channel, or she would have been called Eva Braun.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Lovely, 10/10 would scratch

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
She raised my boy Lemmy from a a puppy. Groomed him, taught him to groom himself, taught him manners, and used to follow along on walks. I'm hoping she'll do the same from Bruce.

Shes a real character, very affectionate, more like a dog than a cat with her drive to seek human contact and being involved in whatever I'm doing.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Thanks Cathryn, she is adorable. Shes mainly American Tabby, but we know her lineage and she has a bengal in her bloodline 4 generations back. There's precious little of it in her appearance, but her behaviour and character are of that ilk.

She's a loving, friendly thing. She was very close, to Lemmy and she knew he was not well and paid him a lot of attention with grooming and cuddling up to him in his final days. Now hes gone she seems a little out of sorts, even more of an affectionate fuss pot, as if she is seeking reassurance that everything is ok.

Top Bottom