London Break with kids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
My tip for the Science Museum and Natural History Musem would be not to try and do it all. Both are free, so you don't have to get your 'money's worth'. Get to South Kensington, pop into one, look at a few key things (whatever grabs the interest), pop out go round the corner to the other. Trying to see everything in both will just tire you out, and get dull for the little ones. Even if you only see a big dinosaur, and the space rockets, you've had an experience.

And not so far away, the Albert Hall and the Albert Memorial - I always find the sight of the way larger than life gold plated Albert quite staggering! And there are lots and lots of things carved into it - animals and representations of the four corners of the Empire. Might be a good spot to have a picnic and see how many things you can all spot.

Slowgrind

When I took a ten year old and his mate we did Science Museum, Houses of Parliment and a general trip around the city.
You can't take it all in at one visit. If one thing is no good then it's not to far to the next one that is.
Do your research first.

Top Bottom