London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
that was fun, feeling a bit fragile and mucho thanks to User, top man as always

oh, and a special thanks to Adrian, I only knew it was ok to come when I got his text:-

'TC can't make it, you're safe'

theclaud

Openly Marxist

oh, and a special thanks to Adrian, I only knew it was ok to come when I got his text:-

:cry:

Still, good job User found somewhere you could bring your bike inside, eh? Oh, wait...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Talking of missing, how is the Buff count? I got a text from Adrian - it said "Frank has turned up wearing a scarf, the devious bastard".

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Sorry not to have made it - I ended the day feeling as if I'd gone several rounds with Dell's wrestling friend, then fell asleep in front of the telly. I'm now feeling as if I'd spent the evening drinking in Waterloo but without the happy memories.
I look forward to the photos.

Wobblers

Euthermic

You haven't answered the most important question:

Did you actually get a round in?

martint235

Dog on a bike
I don't think MacB bought me a drink and I think that picture would have been different once he realised it was £4.70 a pint!!

frank9755

Cyclist
[QUOTE 2204779, member: 1314"]Did Adrian nick my tie?[/quote]

Well he was rather furtively showing off a very nice tie round the other side of the bar. It didn't match what he was wearing and he didn't have a receipt. And then he tried to get me to put it on while he took a picture. But I wasn't falling for that one; I knew he had already got the text set up to send to Claudine, with a space for a photo attachment...

Top Bottom