London Freewheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
That sounds a bit like my bike but I don't think I'm particularly striking-looking and I don't have grey hair, just blonde. I did see another lady on a red Trice but she was quite short (but did have some grey hair).

ChrisKH

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
That sounds a bit like my bike but I don't think I'm particularly striking-looking and I don't have grey hair, just blonde. I did see another lady on a red Trice but she was quite short (but did have some grey hair).

Well if it was you, you would have noticed as I had a short sleeved CycleChat shirt on and stood in front of you. I presume not then.

OP
OP
Riding in Circles
arallsopp said:
Glad someone was there to represent the laid back community, Auntie Helen. As ever, a great write up.

Sorry to hear you're not well Catrike. Nothing serious I hope, but if you do get round to will writing, my buddy (on a wedgie in my vid) is seriously eyeing up a trike. Was hoping to use the freewheel to convince him. ;)

He is welcome to a test ride, I have a few different ones for test.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well I found a pic of myself finally - I went through the blue tower at 11:13 but was almost at the end of the series of 11am-12pm ones. Here it is, hardly flattering!

_J6S9243.jpg

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
And one from earlier in the day (10am slot). What kind of trike is this?
_MG_7423.jpg

From 2pm
_MG_0904.jpg

From 3pm an Anthrotech
_MG_1635.jpg

Is this Hilldodger?
_MG_1405.jpg

RED_3-5_0379.jpg

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
..and while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil I'll keep looking through.

I think this is Ben Lovejoy again (apologies, Ben, if it's not you at all!)
_MG_9532.jpg

A mystery woman on a hard-to-see recumbent
_MG_9687.jpg

I met this chap later - he'd just discovered the weld at the back of his Trice has failed (on the rear arms that come back from the suspension)
_MG_9712.jpg

Another recumbent but mostly out of shot
_MG_9207.jpg

squeaker

Über Member
Triketours

Auntie Helen said:
I stopped to chat with the three Trice owners including a very nice lady with a QNT who said that there were a bunch of people on 'trike tours' who did lots of touring together on trikes. She told me to google it and I could find out about them but I couldn't find anything at all! Does anyone have any ideas about this?
That would be our Marion: very nice indeed ;)

Top Bottom