London Midland - Folder Restrictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
Jeez of all the things to moan about as a Rail User grp they pick on bike folding on platforms. I've used the railways all my adult life and hardly even noticed the friggin things, yet alone found them reason to complain.

Reminds me of the staff forum at work insisting non-smokers have an outdoor shelter, because the smokers have one. Just petty mindedness and moaning about trival things because you can't change anything important.

Bodhbh

Guru
Oh forgot, GJ following it up Bromptonaut ;) Use Watford Junction myself, and noticed the sign up yesterday, although a couple of months since I tried taking a folder or any other bike thru.

OP
OP
Bromptonaut

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Bodhbh said:
Oh forgot, GJ following it up Bromptonaut :smile: Use Watford Junction myself, and noticed the sign up yesterday, although a couple of months since I tried taking a folder or any other bike thru.

Bodhbh

It would be great if, the rules having changed, you could get them to remove the signs at WJ. First indication that this was going our way was that the sign at Northampton was removed over the weekend.

Bodhbh

Guru
Bromptonaut said:
Bodhbh

It would be great if, the rules having changed, you could get them to remove the signs at WJ. First indication that this was going our way was that the sign at Northampton was removed over the weekend.
I will be using WJ this weekend, although may not have time to talk to staff as will almost certainly be in a rush. If not, should be able to stop by on Monday.

Top Bottom