London Tower Bridge - Good Chinese or Indian restaurants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
soho... you're right next to chinatown!

there's a wagamama there too. there's also a couple of all you can eat for £6 veg chinese buffet places, Mildred's for semi-posh veg food, Ed'd diner, the Hare Krishna indian place up the top near oxford st, Stockpot for very cheap nosh, Pollo for very cheap italian, pattiserie valerie for expensive cake... you're in the heart of it.

there's loads of quite big places in chinatown... they're used to big groups. you could try Lee Ho Fook and sing 'werewolves of london'. i've never been to LHF though, so no idea if it's any good.

Chinatown in south of Shaftsbury Avenue, between Soho and Leicester Square. there's a few chinese places on shaftsbury ave too and down side streets.

there's a nice chinese (well, was a few years ago) just before you get to the main bit of chinatown... on the road next to the fire station, opposite the pagoda 'phone boxes. no idea what it's called, but it's quite big and has(d) a green awning outside.

places like Ed's and Mildred's will be too small for a group of 14. i'd head to chinatown and see what you can find

walker

laurence said:
there's a nice Thai (i think) place on Tooley Street which isn't far from Tower Bridge... it's east of the london dungeon, heading towards tower. there's a chinese on the corner of the block it's on, but i've never been in there to know if it's any good.

I think its called the 'great wall of China'

Top Bottom