Londons Calling Friday Night Alley Cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Apparently some of the more hardcore do this after taking massive quantities of LSD.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Damn, maybe i should set something up in Singapore, right now I reckon I'm the only one riding like this on the island!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

feckinghell!! wow! that is amazing!!!! the ammount of near misses and crunches they have. god knows how they dont all get killed!! is the chase bike a cyclist too? just that the camera flips sometimes. Very crazy, very good!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

I thought Bent would be screaming blue murder lol.

its like tour de france without hte roads being closed. Even got their bags on still! hardcore!!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

I think i'm pretty jealous and amazed by the fearlesness of their cycling. Pretty dam full-on! Yeah they are breaking every rull in the book, and look like they are putting themselves and others in danger wiht several pedestrians nearly getting wacked. Not sure what the police car thought of it all.

Tharg2007

Veteran
hehe exhilarating stuff, those peds at the end looked mighty pissed off, not suprised, respect to their fearlessness but if I was that ped I would have put my foot through his spokes :biggrin:

Top Bottom