Long Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Almost doubled my normal commute today by clocking up just under 65 miles. Felt every mile of it too, absolutely cream crackered.

:evil: That puts me to shame!!

Are you commuting that back the way as well?:biggrin::eek:

Definately puts my 9 mile (round) to shame:blush:, I thinking of puting an extra loop in by parent 17.5 tonight and getting the train home (1 mile to the station at their end and 4 mile from at my end) (don't fancy the neds after dark) but your 65 still puts it to shame :evil:

Tetedelacourse

I'd say that as he posted at 9.30pm last night, it's pretty obvious that the 65 miles was for the day (so 32 and a bit miles each way).

Still, steady on Gothbert. Did you manage to wake up for work today?

Tynan

Veteran
yikes

25 a day does me just fine, it's not the fitness exactly, more the mind getting bored

yorkshiregoth said:
That was the total mileage. Normally I do a 34 mile round trip but yesterday I was all over London.

I ride in from Feltham to Kentish Town each day yorkshire and do about the same. (55km) Do you hit all the potholes on the Staines Road/London Road etc or just the odd roadworks barrier laying on its side...The workmen can be viewed as fossils in some parts of that commute! :evil:

OP
OP
yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
There are enough potholes and roadwroks barrier on the Great West Road to contend with. Had one of the workmen tell me to slow down the other day.

Top Bottom