Longest commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No. It's a weird shift Pattern. 12 hrs long. Did it this weekend while on nights for the 1st time

Well fair play anyway. So how many times a week are you planning on doing the commute?

Sixmile

Veteran
My regular commute is 12.3 miles in and 14 out (slight diversion on way home due to traffic/safety) but on Tuesday I managed 30 miles on the way back and a 45 mile ride home last night. Making the most of it with the decent weather and the fact that the wife & kids have been out elsewhere so I'm in no rush back.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
@Supersuperleeds is one of the Gods of the commute. Never has a man lived so close but travels so far away

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm still trying to get my mouth muscles to move again after yesterday's wind beaten ride shenanigans.

I can't match your 100+ miles, but my 60 was hard work, even with the ebike.

The wind wasn't that strong, but it is was variable in speed and direction meaning I couldn't get into a steady pedalling rhythm.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The wind wasn't that strong, but it is was variable in speed and direction meaning I couldn't get into a steady pedalling rhythm.

Mainly the same in my case. Turn a corner and all is good, floating along, turn another then.. bam....full on in your face and so forth and so forth for all of the ride.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Mainly the same in my case. Turn a corner and all is good, floating along, turn another then.. bam....full on in your face and so forth and so forth for all of the ride.

I see it still didn't stop you averaging more than 15mph.

Good going in any conditions over such a long distance.

Top Bottom