LOOK 253 has arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
A couple of Photos of the latest arrival , there will be more and questions for those who are kind enough to be interested.
I confess that l am excited by the prospect of giving the bike a makeover to my taste !!
IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Yep its the lightest bike l have at the moment , l dunno why that is worthy of mention :whistle:

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
A couple of Photos of the latest arrival , there will be more and questions for those who are kind enough to be interested.
I confess that l am excited by the prospect of giving the bike a makeover to my taste !!
View attachment 496754
View attachment 496755
View attachment 496757
View attachment 496756
Yep its the lightest bike l have at the moment , l dunno why that is worthy of mention :whistle:
PS , l have changed that awful seat bolt already^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Bloody hell, another beauty!
Don't l know it ^_^....funny thing is that the person l bought it off really had very little appreciation of what he had. In fact he assured me that it was quite light because it was made of aluminium....l'm afraid l let him continue to believe that !

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
You do fall on your feet with these old classics, woody.
It's isn't so hard to find nice classic bikes in France there are literally thousands of bicycles for sale at any one time. Of course they aren't all classics but take a look at Le bon coin and you will see what l mean !

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I suppose with a far longer history of cycling as a sport than we have there are still plenty of top quality older machines around, as opposed to the mainly run of the mill home grown machines that crop up here.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I suppose with a far longer history of cycling as a sport than we have there are still plenty of top quality older machines around, as opposed to the mainly run of the mill home grown machines that crop up here.
Just had a quick look and there over seven thousand road bikes currently for sale ..https://www.leboncoin.fr/recherche/?text=velos%20de%20course

Top Bottom