1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

look at it glow

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by dubman, 2 Oct 2007.

1. dubman

dubman Über Member

My £120 bargin schwinn mesa gs (nice to get trade prices :smile: ) sold my road bike for £60 and ended up with this , now i just need to crack the 100 ;) find it a nicer ride than my road bike plus i can nip up onto the pavement at red lights etc nip across fields ;)

bike004.jpg

bike005.jpg

2. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Bargain indeed. Looks smart that.

3. littlered

littlered New Member

What is on the wheels to make it glow???

4. OP
    OP
    dubman

dubman Über Member

its was on the tyre when i got them , not sure what its made of , so cars spot you better at night , the flash on the camera made it stand out :biggrin:

5. littlered

littlered New Member

Me want my tires to glow too:cry:

6. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Bontrager do tyres with a reflective strip in them. I've got some. They're lovely and shiny.

7. yenrod

yenrod Guest

That skirting board looks a bit dodgy...

8. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Nah..only joking Dub' - someone done that to me once and I was well quiffed about it !

9. OP
    OP
    dubman

dubman Über Member

i got em from here -
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/randonneur-26-x-1-50-17866786/

yenrod - ya right :biggrin: tis my workshop at work just for my one bike :biggrin:

10. littlered

littlered New Member

Oooo thanks:biggrin:

11. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

It looks a bit manky on the top but it looks intact. I'd get some decent 5 inch mdf stuff next time you decorate or do your carpets

12. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Got those randonneurs for my Commuter MTB as well - the reflective stuff has survived 12 weeks of commuting in all weathers and the tyres seem tough, if rather heavy (well compared to Pro Race 2's on my other 2 bikes)

13. barq

barq Senior Member

You got a great deal with that bike. :biggrin:

I've got a reflective strip on my commuter bike tyres - Vredestein Perfect Moires. Funny how much the camera flash brings these things out.