Look at the stickie above ^^^

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes the competition to win my helmet camera (see my signature below and the sticky at the top of the thread) ends tomorrow at noon. So get your entries in. It's all in a good cause and the more entries there are the less likely it is for bonj to win.

My cycling videos are bad enough, can you imaging the same from bonj...:blush:

(Sorry bonj, just drumming up business!! :angry:)

ChrisKH

Guru
Bump.

You also have to consider that Bonj could use this camera for all sorts of video nasties.:blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

::angry::biggrin:

Thanks for the donation/entry ChrisKH!!

Yes I saw your entry on the justgiving website (You'll have to look to see it folks, oh and you could always enter at the same time :sad:).

I have never heard about this website that you mentioned......:blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
magnatom said:
::angry::sad:

I have never heard about this website that you mentioned......:blush:

ONLY BECAUSE PATRICK TOLD ME. :biggrin:

Not that's a lie, it was the article in The Times that brought it to my attention (written by a woman I might add) and then someone, I forget whom, posted up the website address. Otherwise I would have been none the wiser. But bonj filming his privates - no let's not go there.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Elmer Fudd said:
One more fiver magnatom and with the gift aid there'll be c£200 for your charity.

Absolutely,

Go on who's willing to stick a fiver on (I will begrudgingly accept a larger donation I suppose :blush:)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

ChrisKH said:
ONLY BECAUSE PATRICK TOLD ME. :sad:

Not that's a lie, it was the article in The Times that brought it to my attention (written by a woman I might add) and then someone, I forget whom, posted up the website address. Otherwise I would have been none the wiser. But bonj filming his privates - no let's not go there.

Of course. Whatever you say. I'm sure you haven't had a sly peak....:angry:

Just think at the moment bonj has a helmet camera. I just hope he's not taking this too literally:eek::blush::biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

sheddy said:
I guess camera needs to be connected to a recorder (?)

No, it comes with a memory card, which it records directly to!

An hour and a half left!!!:blush:

bonj2

just to clear up any confusion, the memory card that magnatom supplied with the camera was blank when I received it and it will also be blank when I dispatch it.

Top Bottom