Look Keos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

In MTB pedals I would strongly disagree with you mickle, don't know what time rxs road pedals are like though.

bonj said:
In MTB pedals I would strongly disagree with you mickle, don't know what time rxs road pedals are like though.

Damn I soo hate it when you disagree with me Bonj. I shall have to adjust my point of view so's it doesn't happen again. :biggrin:

Thanx for the forx btw :biggrin:

monnet

Guru
domtyler said:
The Ultegra 6620's are far better than the 105's. They are a different design and all the plastic bits of the 105 is replaced with metal. They are very durable and fantastic pedals, the best out there if you ask me.

Aren't the new 105's all metal? the old 540's are cheap and plastic, the 5600's have a plastic plate but I thought the 5610's were all metal. That said, I know the Ultegra's are probably the best value pedals money can buy.

domtyler

Über Member
monnet said:
Aren't the new 105's all metal? the old 540's are cheap and plastic, the 5600's have a plastic plate but I thought the 5610's were all metal. That said, I know the Ultegra's are probably the best value pedals money can buy.

By jove you're right! :biggrin:

I hadn't seen the new 5610's and they appear to be the exact same design as the Ultegra's. I would not hesitate to recomend these at £40 then. Apart from being a little heavier than the Ultegra's they should be virtually identical.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
The LBS are putting some on the order they are getting so i can have a look at them. Going to take the Keo's back to Decathlon when the ones in the LBS come in, or when i can get a lift to get to Decathlon.
I'll check out the 5610's to see if they are all metal.

Cheers

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Decathlon will give you the cash back. I have Looks, but have always used the best - Look PP196 Teams, Campag Record Carbon and Look Carbo Pro - no problems with bearings ever (18 years), and very little maintenance ! The cheap Looks are rubbish - always have been.

monnet

Guru
I'd agree that the cheap Looks are rubbish, I can vouch from personal experience. I got worried when my old man's £70 Looks were stuffed after less than 6 months riding.

Joe, I've just taken delivery of a pair of 5610's, they are indeed all metal.

Top Bottom