LOOK !! NO HAND (signals)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
Saw THESE on the TV this am.

Worth a punt do you think ??

At £39.95, I would rather spend the money on a chocolate fire guard, at least I could eat it!xx(

mondobongo

Über Member
Only need a little windscreen on top of that front light console and you will look like a mini Gold Wing.

I know that I read somewhere that these lights have not been declared road legal indicators as the yellow lights are too close to the red light. If anyone else has read this and has a link please help me out!!

i think also that this is asking for a dozy driver to mow you down. Drivers struggle to look for cyclists at the best of times, but to ask them to look for a cyclist using an indicator is way too much.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
(Sadly) Irony was missed, perhaps I should have put some smilies in original post. Bloke on TV hit the "left" turn button but had to hold the light set-up steady with his right hand, hence the thread title "Look !!! No Hand (signals).

Gets coat, pats dog on head, disappears towards the horizon, head held in shame.

col

Legendary Member
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
I know that I read somewhere that these lights have not been declared road legal indicators as the yellow lights are too close to the red light. If anyone else has read this and has a link please help me out!!

i think also that this is asking for a dozy driver to mow you down. Drivers struggle to look for cyclists at the best of times, but to ask them to look for a cyclist using an indicator is way too much.

They seem to me,to be in a similar layout as mopeds,or scooter type motorcyles,and any flashing light would get attention wouldnt it?

Bigtallfatbloke

I think at night it would be had to see if you are going left or right...the lights are to close together. I would rather have an led on each glove.

How about a freaky gizmo that you can programme messages to the driver behind you...like..." Your shoot and you know you are.. your shoot and you know you are"....something useful like that.

Top Bottom