Look out hills. Here I come.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went for an ultrasound on my lower body a few weeks ago, but the only concrete outcome was that I wasn't pregnant.
A couple of weeks back and it was a MRI scan.
Today, an appointment in a months time for an angioplasty, I believe expansion devices in my leg arteries.

If this works then just show me a hill... any hill. :bicycle:

Paul G

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
You'll get sorted mate, don't worry.
Up and down the hills in no time.

classic33

Leg End Member
Look on the bright side. You've no need to be on a side ward usually reserved for females.

On the downside, you've lost the money from any story!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yes, the NHS saved my life in August 2012. The cardiologist said I could get back on my bike mid-October the same year, and it felt a whole lot better. In Spring 2013 I rode up Ditchling Beacon for the first time in my life after many previous defeats dating from 30 years ago. It still wins sometimes.

Jimidh

Veteran
Yes, the NHS saved my life in August 2012. The cardiologist said I could get back on my bike mid-October the same year, and it felt a whole lot better. In Spring 2013 I rode up Ditchling Beacon for the first time in my life after many previous defeats dating from 30 years ago. It still wins sometimes.

Glad you are still here due to the NHS. As an independent contractor who works for the NHS, an independent Pharmacist, I am in awe of the wonderful institution we have in the NHS, where no matter who you are you will get great care fre of charge. Yes there are issues in places but unless you are very wealthy you won't get better care anywhere else.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Glad you are still here due to the NHS. As an independent contractor who works for the NHS, an independent Pharmacist, I am in awe of the wonderful institution we have in the NHS, where no matter who you are you will get great care fre of charge. Yes there are issues in places but unless you are very wealthy you won't get better care anywhere else.
For acute care, they simply can't be beaten.

I went back to the radiology department the next day. Walked up to the receptionist at the desk and said that
I had been in the day before. I asked her to pass on my thanks to the whole team and to tell them what a success
their work had been.
She looked startled, even shocked. It was as if no-one had ever said thank you before.
She recovered her composure, scribbled down my name and I left.

I'll send a card at Christmas, a pic of me in my lycra ........ Well, perhaps not. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom