Look what i found.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The Central League ?
48060.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I remember getting those wall charts from footy mags. Though i didn't use them because i couldn't be bothered to swap the teams around week after week.
I used to last about six weeks before I gave up. It took ages to go through all four English divisions and the two Scottish ones.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
OK....erm...what is it?

If it hasn't become apparent, the tabs with the club names on can be slotted into any position enabling you to keep up to date league tables.

As mentioned, the sets came with football magazines, although I can't recall if they were given away.

The design is based on an office system - the name of which I can't recall - which had bigger cards slotted into a metal grid mounted on a wall.

The cards were plain or ruled, the idea being the user would write stuff on them.

Various uses, including stock control and recording the progress of orders.

Last edited:
It certainly is a memory for me, those football league charts. I don't remember, but I assume they were given away with mags like "Goal!". I remember having one, but never kept up with the results well enough to keep it up to date.....

I love these sort of really random memories of things/people/places that I had forgotten about.

stephec

Legendary Member
I used to last about six weeks before I gave up. It took ages to go through all four English divisions and the two Scottish ones.
Same here. :smile:

I think it was Shoot that gave them away at the beginning of every season.

Top Bottom