Look what the Devil made me buy !

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Alan57, 21 Aug 2012.

1. Alan57

Alan57 Senior Member

Couldn`t help it , after getting my Triban 3 I heard voices from that Devil:evil: ,new bike syndrome. After not having a new bike for about 25 years I bought the Triban for non wet road days and now i`ve got a shiny new 2012 Orange G2 for the worst weather and off road. The downside is I will have to sell my good old Marin Shoreline Trail. Took the Orange out today for a quick blast and loved it , very comfortable and responsive Photo0065.jpg . Got it for £599 down from £729 , I went for this as I did not want a Cannondale or Spech they are all I see on the moors , so I wanted something different. Just need to stop listening to the voices now . :angel:

dave r, Cyclist33, Pat "5mph" and 2 others like this.
  2. Listening to voices in your head normally means a visit to the shrink,:wacko: but if they're telling you to buy more bikes then i suppose that's OK ^_^...Nice bike by the way.

3. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

that devil is a naughty man

4. MontyVeda

MontyVeda a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I have two rules for bikes.... they either have to be painted orange or have Orange written down the side.

ticks all the boxes!

Pedal pusher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice