Look what the Devil made me buy !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan57

Couldn`t help it , after getting my Triban 3 I heard voices from that Devil:evil: ,new bike syndrome. After not having a new bike for about 25 years I bought the Triban for non wet road days and now i`ve got a shiny new 2012 Orange G2 for the worst weather and off road. The downside is I will have to sell my good old Marin Shoreline Trail. Took the Orange out today for a quick blast and loved it , very comfortable and responsive
Photo0065.jpg
. Got it for £599 down from £729 , I went for this as I did not want a Cannondale or Spech they are all I see on the moors , so I wanted something different. Just need to stop listening to the voices now . :angel:

Couldn`t help it , after getting my Triban 3 I heard voices from that Devil:evil: ,new bike syndrome. After not having a new bike for about 25 years I bought the Triban for non wet road days and now i`ve got a shiny new 2012 Orange G2 for the worst weather and off road. The downside is I will have to sell my good old Marin Shoreline Trail. Took the Orange out today for a quick blast and loved it , very comfortable and responsive View attachment 11873 . Got it for £599 down from £729 , I went for this as I did not want a Cannondale or Spech they are all I see on the moors , so I wanted something different. Just need to stop listening to the voices now . :angel:
Listening to voices in your head normally means a visit to the shrink,:wacko: but if they're telling you to buy more bikes then i suppose that's OK ^_^...Nice bike by the way.

Top Bottom