Looking for a carbon bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Great. What kind of carbon bike? Road, mountain, hybrid?

What kind of riding?

What size?

What budget?

DSK

A red one, they are always faster :whistle:

On a serious note, if its used, there lots of options : Specialized Roubaix, Giant Defy/TCR Advanced/Propel, Trek Domane/Madone/Emonda.

New - I was in Evans prior to xmas and they already had deals on some of the Trek road bike range.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Hi,

I looking for a carbon bike, looking for suggestions
Have a look at Evans website and look through the various bike options they’ve got: Road, MTB or hybrid. See what you like, look at the prices and read through the reviews. That should start you in the right direction.

Good luck :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just don't use a magnet

Rocky

Hello decadence
Let’s give Andy the benefit of the doubt. Let’s assume he’s genuine and in a year’s time he’ll be riding his new bike and helping beginners on CC with their cycling queries. Not all CC members have a lifetime of cycling experience or feel confident to ask a focused question on a social media platform.

Andy - it’s good to see you here :okay:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've just spotted that Andy's avatar is an alloy Btwin so perhaps he wants to replace it with a similar bike but in carbon.

vickster

Legendary Member
A red one, they are always faster :whistle:

On a serious note, if its used, there lots of options : Specialized Roubaix, Giant Defy/TCR Advanced/Propel, Trek Domane/Madone/Emonda.

New - I was in Evans prior to xmas and they already had deals on some of the Trek road bike range.
Plus about another 20 easily accessible brands if you don't want to buy from a massive company

Top Bottom