Looking for a durable bike seat in terms of comfort level?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@anna_adam welcome
Wow what a question and loads of answers
I would certainly suggest having a look at Selle Smp saddles , loads of variations depending on your budget
I use TRK's and lite 209's and have no complaints on either
If you are local to Northamptonshire you are welcome to come and try one just drop me message

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Do you know if these are available in the UK or do you have to import from the States ??

I like the sound of the 'comfort' - if someone was happy riding from Tokyo to London on one then it might suit me ;-)
I know almost nothing about them. As they are so cheap I was surprised to see Josh using them.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
A quick search reveals a uk supplier called Hotlines ... Anyone used them??

They look quite hot on tactical combat, cycling gear - but i'm sure they're probably legit

Dave7

Legendary Member
. Unless it's @Drago saying it. Never listen to anything @Drago says ;)
And dont forget.....he has extra padding from his ever thickening Y fronts
But as for the OPs question......it really is a minefield. I paid over £80 for a lovely Sella which made no difference at all.
Could it be be you need better quality padded shorts?
Is your bike set up correctly for your build?
As others have said......find a good LBS, explain your problem and get them to advise you. A decent one will gladly give advice.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
@anna_adam welcome
Wow what a question and loads of answers
I would certainly suggest having a look at Selle Smp saddles , loads of variations depending on your budget
I use TRK's and lite 209's and have no complaints on either
If you are local to Northamptonshire you are welcome to come and try one just drop me message

This in ladle fulls. http://dillglove.co.uk/ Will send you SMP test saddles and let you try before you buy. Debbie and Bryan are the last of a fine breed of people who really know what customer service is. They wouldn’t sell me a saddle because I was only 95% certain. They wanted me to be 100% sure. They sent me a third saddle which was perfect.

Top Bottom