England : Greater Manchester looking for a fun club in manchester :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eddie96

Hello,
I'm 15 and want to get into regular cycling. I'm not interested in competition - I just want to have fun!
Any friendly clubs in manchester for me? :smile:
:bicycle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mossley CRC or Eastlands cater for younger riders.

Davehateshills

I have joined this group recently and it's great. Give t a try -

SSG Oldham Cycling was set up in 2010 before Social Cycling Groups were introduced. It was formed by two Skyride Leader's. The group was born out of Skyride after we had several request to carry on riding after the Skyride season had finished. We started with nine members on our first ride and to date now have sixty five in the group. We have cycled in Majorca, completed the C2C, Great Manchester Cycle, Manchester 100 and several other sportives. There is always something going on at SSG, we ride every weekend and also have weekday and evening rides in summer. We have five ride levels from A+ to D, which caters for everyone in the group. If you were wondering what SSG stands for it'd Skyride Splinter Group. So if you want to get involved with the original Social Cycling Group check us out on Facebook, you are more than welcome to join us.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
I have joined this group recently and it's great. Give t a try -

SSG Oldham Cycling was set up in 2010 before Social Cycling Groups were introduced. It was formed by two Skyride Leader's. The group was born out of Skyride after we had several request to carry on riding after the Skyride season had finished. We started with nine members on our first ride and to date now have sixty five in the group. We have cycled in Majorca, completed the C2C, Great Manchester Cycle, Manchester 100 and several other sportives. There is always something going on at SSG, we ride every weekend and also have weekday and evening rides in summer. We have five ride levels from A+ to D, which caters for everyone in the group. If you were wondering what SSG stands for it'd Skyride Splinter Group. So if you want to get involved with the original Social Cycling Group check us out on Facebook, you are more than welcome to join us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this I am to a member great bunch of guys

Top Bottom