Looking for a high profile front wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi people! I'm looking for an high profile front wheels for my fixed bike, do you have any suggestions for me?
I need the name of a website or similar where wheels aren't too expensive XD
On my road bike (Specialized Wenge) i use Speeder, a new Swiss brandt (it's a very nice company, but i can't post the website cause spam control), but for the moment it doesn't sell the wheel that i need.
I hope you will give me nice suggestions and ideas! Bye! :smile:

(Sorry for my English, but i'm swiss and my mother speech is Italian, hope you will understand everything)

mangid

Guru
I love my Mavic Ellipse's, just changed the front/rear after 50K plus miles (rim was a little worn ;-) ). Never had any issues with them, sealed bearings kept on running, and as really strong. They also look pretty good IMHO.

GGJ

Veteran
American Classic also do a nice fixed wheelset but the decals are a tad bold and print painted so difficult to remove

It took me 2 days work to remove the decals on both wheels

P1010749.jpg

OP
OP
SpecialManzied
I love my Mavic Ellipse's, just changed the front/rear after 50K plus miles (rim was a little worn ;-) ). Never had any issues with them, sealed bearings kept on running, and as really strong. They also look pretty good IMHO.
This is intersting, Mavic is always a nice choice i think, but how much is high the profile? 50mm?

Top Bottom