Looking for a recumbent.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all. Just on the lookout for a decent recumbent. Primarily looking for a 2-wheeler, but would maybe consider a trike. Anybody got anything lurking at the back of the garage?

i have an old optima dingo lurking in the shed.... pm me for more details

PaulM

Guru
I'm think of selling on one of my two-wheeled bents, probably the Nazca Paseo. Lovely bike but I prefer a more upright seat. Whereabouts are you?

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
I've Got an IOWA Linear, dynamo lighting, 3 X 7 twist grip gears, new rear tyre, new brake blocks F&R, New chain and seat pad.
Full mudguards & rear rack.
Original instruction manual and sales receipt.
It would suit someone up to 5' 8" ish.
£500. Delivered to mainland UK.
HTH

OP
OP
B

BilboSmeggins

Veteran
I've Got an IOWA Linear, dynamo lighting, 3 X 7 twist grip gears, new rear tyre, new brake blocks F&R, New chain and seat pad.
Full mudguards & rear rack.
Original instruction manual and sales receipt.
It would suit someone up to 5' 8" ish.
£500. Delivered to mainland UK.
HTH

Hi Nigel

I think, at 6’1”, I may be a bit big. Appreciate the offer though :smile:

OP
OP
B

BilboSmeggins

Veteran
I'm think of selling on one of my two-wheeled bents, probably the Nazca Paseo. Lovely bike but I prefer a more upright seat. Whereabouts are you?

The Paseo sounds very interesting. A few more details would be good. I live in Worcestershire, but work down South, so Portsmouth would be feasible.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
What’s your budget?

PaulM

Guru
The Paseo sounds very interesting. A few more details would be good. I live in Worcestershire, but work down South, so Portsmouth would be feasible.Are
I bought the frameset from laid back bikes. Carbon seat (medium size), carbon Meks/Saso fork, midships (detachable) and rear racks, mudguards, aerobars. Has 10-speed gearing and a compact double, but left shifter is for a triple. I've used it for a short tour in Holland and a few day rides and that's about it. Currently fitted with various lightweight bits to make it more sporty which I'd probably look to keep and swap out. Are you looking to tour or just use it for day rides?

OP
OP
B

BilboSmeggins

Veteran
In my head, I’m off touring. In reality, probably day rides, lol. Don’t think I could get away with a medium seat though as I’m 6’1” and heavier than I would like.

Top Bottom