Looking for replacement wheels for GT Terramoto 97 build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Comrade_Kebab

Hey there, quite new to the forum but i'll jump straight to the point. I'm currently rebuilding a GT Terramoto 97 build mountainbike (26 inch wheels) and am looking for a budget wheel option. I ride mainly in inner city, typical continental european, with lots of tram rails, and do bike tours (slightly offroad, mainly packed dirt roads). I am looking for a nice 26 inch wheel , nothing too spiky or textured, and would rather not pay more than 20-30 euros per wheel.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hey there, quite new to the forum but i'll jump straight to the point. I'm currently rebuilding a GT Terramoto 97 build mountainbike (26 inch wheels) and am looking for a budget wheel option. I ride mainly in inner city, typical continental european, with lots of tram rails, and do bike tours (slightly offroad, mainly packed dirt roads). I am looking for a nice 26 inch wheel , nothing too spiky or textured, and would rather not pay more than 20-30 euros per wheel.
Good luck

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Welcome Comrade.

I'm only guessing but I think you mean tyres rather than wheels?
Choice in 26" tyres is getting less plentiful but there are still lots to choose from. Just recently bought a new tyre for my 26" wheel mtb and stock availability was a bit of an issue due to the recent Covid-19 cycling boom, but then again I was after something quite specific.
There should be plenty of cheaper tyres to suit your requirements, try looking at Kenda, Schwalbe or Continental for a light tread mtb tyre.

Top Bottom