Looking to apparently super rare 52/53T 110BCD Chainring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So I'm wanting to replace my current chainring as it looks very worn (see picture below):

2012-08-20%2009.52.19.jpg

I've looked all over the Internets, and can hardly find them, either they're out of stock, super expensive, or don't exist. I'd have more luck finding a Unicorn.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells them for under £20, I was lucky enough to get my current one for £8 on The Bay, but it worn away like no tomorrow.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Can you not just replace it with a different brand?

Screw it, might just hunt through my junk and whack at 50 ring on again, hope it does not cause me too much troubles downgrading from a 52.

Screw it, might just hunt through my junk and whack at 50 ring on again, hope it does not cause me too much troubles downgrading from a 52.

it's not a 'downgrade' and other than the time taken to fit it, it won't 'cause you any trouble' - why would it?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well I'll be spinning out where I would not be before no? What about sprinting?

Hoho - no strava sections for you. :tongue: What do you have on the back ?
I run 53 x 13 and only spin out on descents, where it's faster to aero tuck. A 50 x 12 or 11 is bigger than a 53 x 13.

Try Ribble for their stronglight or TA chain rings - they ain't cheap. You are looking at a minimum of £30 for a big ring.

Top Bottom