Looking up partial number plates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Anyone know what model MB that is?

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.

OP
OP
D

DamoDoublemint

Could someone run LV03 XUD through the DVLA to see what colour it is?

How did you find that?

I don't know what to do with this, it matches the type of car, but I don't actually know for certain it is, and I wouldn't want somebody else to get in trouble for it.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
There is, of course, no way that I ran all 8000 odd variations. Started with the L leading letter for "London" plates, then plumed for Sidcup as the place of registration (just based on the chaps accent), starts at U. Nothing came up with U so I tried V. Bingo. Also tried W, X and Y but no Mercs. Ran a couple of checks on the other London plates, plus Kent and Essex too and this was the only C Class Merc that came up.

It's not proof positive by any means.

Svendo

Guru
There is, of course, no way that I ran all 8000 odd variations. Started with the L leasing letter for "London" plates, the plumper for Sidcup as the place of register (just based on the chaps accent), starts at U. Nothing came up with U so I tried V. Bingo. Also tried W, X and Y but no Mercs. Ran a couple of checks on the other London plates, plus Kent and Essex too and this was the only C Class Merc that came up.

It's not proof positive by any means.

Sterling work, very impressive!

thomas

the tank engine
The reason they say this, is because you don't know what the attitude of the driver is like, they may get out and thump you one. Talking to a driver could cause further dangerous driving or get you hurt. The last thing they want is to hear of something like this.

I still talk to the odd driver, mainly to get a clear image of their face. But avoid it if possible.

I thought the driver was going to headbutt the cyclist at one point. The one time someone got out of their car to me I just cycled on. Not worth the agro.

Top Bottom