losing stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leoc

Gah, lost the clear lenses for my cycling glasses in the bike shed this week, and last night the lasso for my lock must've fallen out of my saddle pack (no doubt because I didn't zip it properly) on the way home from the chipper because I've lost that too :?: Cheer me up please!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
OK, you won't need the clear lenses till winter, and in London it's safe to leave your bike unlocked, so I'm told. Probably. Hope that helps. Have some cake.

Mortiroloboy

Those clear lenses were so last year darling :?: and it's about time you got a new lock anyway, that old one was starting to look very tatty :?:

pzycoman

Iv lost my damn saddlebag! I have no idea where I last saw it either...was only a small one with a tube / levers / allen key set in there, but still :?:

SamNichols

I can't find my lights at the moment - it's no big deal, as I have no use for them at the moment. Also, I can't find one of my jerseys or my size 8 allen key. I think I should probably get a kit bag.

gbb

Legendary Member
I found a brilliant bargain at the carboot late last year....massive strong motorcycle lock, only a fiver, the fool :?: Do me in the shed to lock up the bikes.

Mustnt lose the key i thought, so i rammed it deep in the bottom of my pocket.

Where the buggery did that go :?: ....never did find the key, it took me a couple of months to bring myself to throw the lock.
I may as well have thrown away the fiver, saved myself the trouble.

Brock

I left my Foska London Pride water bottle in a pub somewhere which was annoying. Also I lost my Edinburgh Woollen Mill folding peaked cap in Eastbourne, I gave up looking through the crap in my bar bag and decided it was gone for good, then realised I was standing directly outside an Edinburgh Woollen Mill :?:. Bought another then immediately found the first in the generally unused flap at the front of the bag. So that was £2.45 spent needlessly! Although it was nice to get a clean one. Really handy caps by the way.

Keith Oates

Janner
I lost a pair of fingerless cycling gloves recently until a friend opened up the seat of her scooter and they they were. She said she liked using them in the summer..............................I didn't comment because she has a lovely smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yorkshireman said:
Losing/forgetting things isn`t much of a problem ... `till you get to my age ... I often forget what I`m looking for while I`m looking for it :?: :?: .
I've occasionally been at the point where I've thought...now. what was I doing....Oh yes, looking for something...now, what was I looking for...er....

Top Bottom