Losing that final stone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WelshJon

Remain in a 500 calorie deficit.

When you calculated your calorie requirements you were probably heavier, perhaps re-calculate at your now lighter weight.
Do you only track calories or also macros fat, carbs protein etc. ? Good idea to keep protein high as possible to retain muscle mass when shedding fat. The art of bodybuilding is all about ripping fat off the body whilst retaining as much muscle as possible during the 'cutting phase'.

Look up bodybuilding sites on how to calculate your macros for your desired goal, and stick to them ! Usually called IIFYM (if it fits your macros)

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Bottle of SuperMalt

I quite like the idea of this diet providing it's ok to switch the "Super" for "Single"

david k

Hi
Plateau ing, is very normal, when losing weight. It's a function of your body beginning to use energy stores, more efficiently, as you become fitter. If you really want to push back into weight loss, keep your exercise regime pretty much the same, but try to increase the mileage a bit. The driver, will be to trim your diet a bit. There are loads of ways to achieve this, I personally went down the extreme diet route, cutting my daily calorie intake right back to 600, for the month or so, that it took, to trim off the last bit of weight I lost. It got it over with relatively quickly, which worked for me. A few years back, I went from this

View attachment 131836

To this

View attachment 131837

In about 6 months.

That's a 16 stone Rugby Union player, down to a 10 stone cyclist. It wasn't always fun, but it did work.

Arh, I was highly impressed until this bit 'Rugby Union player' wrong code my friend, your weight loss is very impressive well done, now work on your rugby code ^_^^_^^_^^_^

Top Bottom