Lost Castelli pack away jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I thought i'd go for a ride today. I've been a bit down lately with not working and facing a couple of minor operations,so i thought a ride would make me feel a bit better. I took my rain jacket with me,in my back pocket. After about 13 miles it started to rain,so i reached for my jacket. It wasn't there. I told myself i might've left it at home,so i headed back there hoping to see it again. No sign. I headed back out to do the same route again,hoping to see it lying in the road. No luck. It was a tidy little jacket and i'll certainly miss it.:sad:

Globalti

Legendary Member
You're in good company. GtiJunior lost his Castelli rain cape in the same way just hours after receiving it as a birthday present.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've never lost anything from my rack bag...just sayin like :whistle:
Ah well,at least i found a sock that's been missing for ages,when i got home.:rolleyes: And the crackling sound on my lap top has stopped. And because i had to do the run again,i doubled my mileage up to 38 miles,which is the most i've done in months. Every cloud as they say.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I went cycling in Snowdonia and when I stopped at Ogwen Cottage to take a pic of my bike in front of Tryfan, it was windy so I sat on my gloves on the lake wall. Stood up and the flippin' gloves had disappeared - couldn't see them in the water and they weren't blowing up the road in the wind. After a minute of puzzlement I realised they had velcroed themselves to my arse! Happily nobody witnessed this idiocy.

Like being back at School.......

90.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Like being back at School.......

View attachment 355203
Damn,i saw the alert notification and thought you'd found it!:unsure:

Top Bottom