Lost In The Wires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

warezaholic

I setup my 3 Wheel Schwinn with a generic 48 volt front 26" front eWheel 2 summers ago and it was working very well when the wife fell and was injured (broken arm) and while I was caring for her I suffered a mild stroke so the bike sat outside for 2 years. Now the wife is passed and I need this bike for short errands, HOWEVER now the wires are looking like a big bowl of colored spaghetti or else the components have gone bad because nothing is working OR making sense to me about the wiring and everything I try fails!!!! I properly made a 48v battery pack from (12 - 12v motorcycle batteries) and it's in working order... i am Installing a keyed twist grip accelerator (few other bells and whistles). I still have all the paperwork and downloaded as many pictures as I could find but it seems most show some anomaly against My actual parts (such as my kit came with an AC power-charger adapter but had to work as disconnected from the controller during charge)!

Please advise me in some method to actually TEST each component using my tools (multi meter, tester light and normal tools??? Illustrations would be helpful.

Attachments

• 100_2789.JPG
    100_2789.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_2790.JPG
    100_2790.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_2793.JPG
    100_2793.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 42

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd just check all the contacts are being made and it's not just corrosion in the plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom