Lost in the wires!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

warezaholic

My Bio says a lot about My Hermit Lifestyle Not much else to tell. 28 years caring for a very ill Saintly Wife and her offspring.

Set up a normal 3 wheel Schwinn 26" with a 48 volt Front Kit. Had it working until accidents and health parked it Covered in the backyard and 2 years of rotten Michigan weather took over!

Likely going to need another kit since it seems to be dead in the water (battery has power). I am hoping somebody can advise me in in the fine art of testing since I'm not proficient with circuitry and not at "Home With Ohms" I have a dozen or so connecting diagrams but nothing to say how/what wires to test with Ohm measurements for each connectors specifics.

The pic attached is basically what I have (minus the Numbered LED Bat)

I'm on a fixed Soc Sec disability and if I can, I'd hope to reuse as many of these parts as possible...

Thanks Ever So Much for getting me steered in the right direction.

Attachments

• 2018-06-22_1317.png
    2018-06-22_1317.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 40

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Sorry I can't help you with your problem but welcome to the forum.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome.

Unfortunately electrics don't take kindly to being plonked outside in a yard, even under cover, for any length of time so I'm afraid I don't have much hope of it being resurrected in a function state, particularly if damp has invaded the control box. Connect it all up and see what you get. Maybe post on a electric bike specific forum as suggested.

Top Bottom