lost mobile phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

My mobile phone is lost somewhere in my living room and I can't find it! I can dial it and hear it ringing, but everytime I get close, it sounds like it's coming from behind me, i turn round quickly, and it then stops.

I left it on the top of the radiator, I think, and the combination of heat and radio wave radiation sent it into a different dimension...

OMG WHAT IF SOMEONE ANSWERS????

Pete

If it's on top of the radiator, why don't you search the tops of all the radiators in the room? And behind them? There can't be that many!

I once dropped a phone in a patch of shrubbery - switched on. Although I could hear the damn' thing ringing, it was actually quite difficult to home in on the direction of the ringtone. Maybe it depends on the type of ringtone.

Now: the real puzzle is: find your phone when it's switched off...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Find the phone in the shrubs, thats easy. Wait till its dark and ring it, the lights come on and you can see it. :biggrin:
Abitrary, ring it when its dark, and see if you can see lights. If you cant then start toucing objects in the room to see if you can feel vibrations.
If that doesnt work, then just simply take the room appart and you will find it.

Keith Oates

Janner
Abitrary said:
My mobile phone is lost somewhere in my living room and I can't find it! I can dial it and hear it ringing, but everytime I get close, it sounds like it's coming from behind me, i turn round quickly, and it then stops.

I left it on the top of the radiator, I think, and the combination of heat and radio wave radiation sent it into a different dimension...

So long as it's not a Leprechaun, he should be easy to see in your living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
[/color]

So long as it's not a Leprechaun, he should be easy to see in your living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it back. Someone in a different dimension did indeed answer the phone, stuck it on their radiator, banged it up to 5, and it sent it back to me.

domtyler

Über Member
Abitrary said:

Have you been eating pickles again?

yenrod

I can sleep well tonight ABS' knowing that your at peace with your mobile clutched tightly to your chest ;)

:sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

yenrod said:
I can sleep well tonight ABS' knowing that your at peace with your mobile clutched tightly to your chest ;)

:sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was actually quite enjoying being without it TBH, and that is why I left it to my weekend task to find it. It's just headhunters bothering me all day on that number otherwise

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Anyhow, the main thing is that this problem only took half a day to resolve.... because I only buy bright coloured mobiles these days for that reason.

Anybody who buys black ones must either be very organised, or very good at finding stuff.

Top Bottom