lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Oh, not Captain Jack please. I used to think he was ok, although there's something about his mouth I don't quite like, but he's starting to really get on my nerves. Probably partly down to seeing John Barrowman on stuff as himself - he makes Graham Norton look like a shy retiring heterosexual...

If you must invite Torchwood, can Gwen bring her boyfriend along? He's about the only one I'd be interested in...

OK, Torchwood are off the case. Anything for you, Arch.:biggrin:
If we go back to my original lineup :-

-the sensible rugged leader Wafflycat or Arch
-his badass adversary Arch or Wafflycat
-the bird who flits between them both TheDoctor:smile:
-the brainy nutjob wise one Speicher
-the fat muscular one Landslide

Is there anyone there you'd be interested in?
Think carefully now. Your supply of coffee truffles and fish fingers may depend on your answer...:smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Can I be the disinterested Husband who frequents internet cycling forums whilst his wife monopolises the TV watching some crappy USA TV series about a bunch of nicely polished weirdos who survive a plane crash on a seemingly uninhabited Island?

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
OK, Torchwood are off the case. Anything for you, Arch.:smile:
If we go back to my original lineup :-

-the sensible rugged leader Wafflycat or Arch
-his badass adversary Arch or Wafflycat
-the bird who flits between them both TheDoctor:smile:
-the brainy nutjob wise one Speicher
-the fat muscular one Landslide

Is there anyone there you'd be interested in?
Think carefully now. Your supply of coffee truffles and fish fingers may depend on your answer...:biggrin:

Well, of course, with you around, I wouldn't need Gwen's boyfriend. But if you are going to be flitting, I want someone for when you've flitted the other way....:biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Well, of course, with you around, I wouldn't need Gwen's boyfriend. But if you are going to be flitting, I want someone for when you've flitted the other way....:smile:

I wouldn't be flitting 'the other way' now you've put me off Captain Jack. I agree, John Barrowman is as camp as a prairie full of tents, but the Captain, well, he's a bit masterful, a leader and all...:smile:
*Suddenly gets Arches point*
*Realises has revealed far too much information. Far too far too much*
*Blushes and drops voice an octave and a bit*
Oh. I, er, see what you mean. Yes. Well.
*flounders*
Well, I wouldn't want to take you for granted, now would I?:biggrin: Anyway, I expect Waffles would be all over Steven Seagal like a rash. Especially if he takes along a Mountie uniform.:biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Maverick Goose said:
"I'm just a cook"...:smile:

Steven Seagal was "Just a cook", but before that he was Captain in the Marines. I seem to have mislaid (:angry:) My Captain somewhere.
Would you be able to rustle up something tasty from three banana plantain leaves, two coconuts, one large fish and a pineapple.

:angry: What about a programme called "I'm lost, get me a Master Chef out here" ?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Speicher said:
Steven Seagal was "Just a cook", but before that he was Captain in the Marines. I seem to have mislaid (:angry:) My Captain somewhere.
Would you be able to rustle up something tasty from three banana plantain leaves, two coconuts, one large fish and a pineapple.

:angry: What about a programme called "I'm lost, get me a Master Chef out here" ?

I'll give it a go.
*ferments fish, distills to give neat ethanol*
*press coconuts to get coconut cream*
*hollow out pineapple carefully, not breaking skin, crush pineapple to make juice*
*hollow out stem of leaf to make straw*
*Mix ingredients, serve in hollowed-out pineapple skin*

*Slice remnants of fish, serve on plate made from woven plantain leaf*

Pina Colada for you, Spiecher? And some pickled sashimi.:smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
OK
*forages*
Another fish
Some plantains
Coconut oil, left over from pressing my ones
Another bunch of coconuts (there they are, standing in a row)
Various plants - I'm not a botanist, so I'm not sure what they are.

Shall I get a fire going? That's what Ray Miers says to do.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Speicher said:
Yes, you can add Ray Mears to my Team please. He can build a shelter, and then start to teach me all the basics. How to light my fire, and :biggrin: how to provide satisfaction (at mealtimes).

You don't want fire-lighting satisfaction at mealtimes. You'd be astounded at where sparks can end up, and very sore they are too.:smile:

Top Bottom