lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carwash

Señor Member
alecstilleyedye said:
-the brainy nutjob carwash

I'm flattered! Although, as Arch points out, I'm not really that much of a nutjob. And I'm not all that brainy either. So perhaps not... ;)

walker said:
I've not even heard of Carwash.......

<waves> Hullo!

domtyler

Über Member
Carwash said:
I'm flattered! Although, as Arch points out, I'm not really that much of a nutjob. And I'm not all that brainy either. So perhaps not... ;)

<waves> Hullo!

I've heard of you mate! ;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
OK, here goes with my 2p worth:

-the sensible rugged leader Wafflycat or Arch
-his badass adversary Arch or Wafflycat
-the bird who flits between them both TheDoctor;)
-the brainy nutjob wise one Speicher
-the fat muscular one Landslide

I've never seen 'Lost', so no offence meant with assigned roles. If I was trapped on a desert island with all of the above I don't think I'd want to be rescued!:evil:

*books one way plane charter to small Greek island*

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
OK, here goes with my 2p worth:

-the sensible rugged leader Wafflycat or Arch
-his badass adversary Arch or Wafflycat
-the bird who flits between them both TheDoctor;)
-the brainy nutjob wise one Speicher
-the fat muscular one Landslide

I've never seen 'Lost', so no offence meant with assigned roles. If I was trapped on a desert island with all of the above I don't think I'd want to be rescued!:smile:

*books one way plane charter to small Greek island*

Ok, me, speich and waffles, I understand. But have you mentioned your predilections to Landslide before now, or is this you coming out, so to speak....:evil:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Ok, me, speich and waffles, I understand. But have you mentioned your predilections to Landslide before now, or is this you coming out, so to speak....:evil:

He seems like a nice bloke, and I'm sure he'd be an asset. If I was looking for, shall we say, some 'alternative' action I'd probably invite Captain Jack;)!
But I really don't need the competition there...:smile:

In fact, scrub all that. I'm inviting Torchwood. All of them.
And Seven of Nine, so there:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
He seems like a nice bloke, and I'm sure he'd be an asset. If I was looking for, shall we say, some 'alternative' action I'd probably invite Captain Jack;)!
But I really don't need the competition there...:angry:

In fact, scrub all that. I'm inviting Torchwood. All of them.
And Seven of Nine, so there:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh, not Captain Jack please. I used to think he was ok, although there's something about his mouth I don't quite like, but he's starting to really get on my nerves. Probably partly down to seeing John Barrowman on stuff as himself - he makes Graham Norton look like a shy retiring heterosexual...

If you must invite Torchwood, can Gwen bring her boyfriend along? He's about the only one I'd be interested in...

-the sensible rugged leader Me
-his badass adversary Me also
-the bird who flits between them both Waffly - the more astute of you will have tumbled to my purpose
-the brainy nutjob who cares?
-the fat one no chance

wafflycat

simon l& and a half said:
-the sensible rugged leader Me
-his badass adversary Me also
-the bird who flits between them both Waffly - the more astute of you will have tumbled to my purpose
-the brainy nutjob who cares?
-the fat one no chance

Remember Mr Simon L6.0221367 x 10^23... I've seen something of you not many of the other ladies of the forum have... it involved Lycra...

Top Bottom