lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Who's gonna be the hot Japanese chick and her jealous violent Yakuza husband (I only watched it once).

And the guy who Patrick kills in a tent?

SamNichols

Can I be the brainy nutjob please? I'm both brainy and nuts.

Who can be the pregnant one with a ludicrous Australian accent?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I reckon Abitrary would make a quite good brainy nutjob and wafflycat a sensible rugged leader. I never got into Lost though.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
SamNichols said:
Can I be the brainy nutjob please? I'm both brainy and nuts.

Who can be the pregnant one with a ludicrous Australian accent?

yes, Sam, in my scenario you can be the brainy nutjob, as I think you are possibly a very friendly brainy nutjob, absolutely essential on a remote island.

I would select Landslide as the rugged leader type person, he would know how to build a fire using mango peel and two twigs.

Not sure if I could "flit between the two of you" (as in the OP), as it is difficult to run on sand.:smile:

Then Arch would be useful as she could make us grass skirts from local vegetation, and is also very imaginative when creating menus.

Other candidates: Chuffy, Longers or The Doctor. I will need to look more closely at their credentials. :thumbsup: They might wish to provide further info in order to influence my decision. ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Cathryn said:
I'll be one of The Others!!

And DomTyler if you look like Sawyer, GET HERE NOW!!

:smile::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Shall I bring my toothbrush? :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Cathryn said:
You can use mine :blush:

Hold that thought! If I set off now and pedal as fast as I can I should be there by midday tomorrow! :smile::ohmy:

I'm bringing my Assos chamois cream too!! :biggrin:;)

wafflycat

marinyork said:
I reckon Abitrary would make a quite good brainy nutjob and wafflycat a sensible rugged leader. I never got into Lost though.

Why thank you, I hope, as I've never watched the series so I'm assuming the sensible rugged leader is one of the good guys ;) I'd make a bad leader though. I'm more of a directing from the backroom-type:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

wafflycat said:
Why thank you, I hope, as I've never watched the series so I'm assuming the sensible rugged leader is one of the good guys ;) I'd make a bad leader though. I'm more of a directing from the backroom-type:biggrin:

He's a boring goody-two-shoes. You don't want to be him.

Would there be a hatch leading to an underground internet chatroom where you could all go to post updates on here?

When I did the Range Conducting Officer's exams and course, I was told after the practical exercise that although I was good at taking charge and leading, I was such a bossy control freak that no one would ever want to be led by me.

Top Bottom